Brief General Description
System for obtaining Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for dermatological application.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a biological product obtained from the patient’s own blood (autologous) that contains a concentration of platelets above the normal basal value. PRP platelets and plasma contain a large amount of growth factors and other biomolecules that activate and accelerate the repair and regeneration processes of the tissues where they are administered.
Available in 20ml and 40ml kits
- Hair transplant
- Skin rejuvenation
- Scars and fibrosis
- Fat Graft Adjuvant
- Skin Graft Adjuvant
- Dryness and Genital atrophy
- Antigen: Promotes neovascularization in damaged and fibrotic tissues
- Regenerative: Induces chemotaxis and proliferation of stem cells in the application area, replacing damaged cells and stimulating the production of extracellular matrix.
- Anti-inflammatory: Blocks the production of inflammatory cytokines while promoting the synthesis of anti-inflammatory cytokines
- Homeostatic: It positively modifies cell metabolism by activating anabolic pathways to form new tissue, while inhibiting its degradation. It reduces the coefficient of joint friction, stimulating the endogenous production of hyaluronic acid.
- Analgesic: Induces a cell-based endocannabinoid response in inflammatory conditions, decreasing pain.
- Bacteriostatic: delays the growth of bacteria and reduces the possibility of infections
Did you like this product? Share it with a friend.
Would you like to know more about this product?
Exclusive use by aesthetic medicine professionals.